Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CSI:Cyber replace of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_Cyber

Am I the only one to be scared? Please tell that it'snormal! They had only axed towo historical spin-offs (Miami and NY) to replace everything with inernet crime!
Alright I still have to watch the pilot, but don't you think this is a bit (just a bit) weird? I mean two for one?
Which are the "Good Reasons" for that??
It still remain strange to me (and I hope not only me)... I mean, cool a woman to lead something! But why now? What is changed?
Ah forgot! If you want to wantch CSI in January 2015 to May if you're American, you just can't because you're forced to watch this new spin-off! Good Luck Americans with "Mid-season replacement"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!