Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

One of the minor character that you love hate!


Quinn Shelby!
When Mac was married to Claire he confessed that hey kissed! 
It's said also that she had to be the head of Crime Lab in New York but then Mac appered and they became competitors for the same workplace!
Mac won the war and she setteled in Jersey City becoming a CSI there.
In season 4 she is in charge to do a required review on the Crime Lab in NY. Mac doesn't seem so happy to meet her again...
In CSI: NY Season 10 episode 5 she appeared again for a new required review and she menaged to kiss Mac and Christine caught them with Jo! Mac got angry with her and he rejected her explaining that he loves his wife!
Than here to you what happened 
<"The famous Shelby Quinn I guess!" Jo said sour
"The famous Jo Danville, the replacement of Stella Bonasera!" Jo struggled with all her strength to not retort "And who is she?!" she continued in a naughty way
"She is Christine, my wife!" Mac said holding her close to him
"That's why the wedding ring has reappeared!" Quinn grinned "I wonder if you'll never have a moment of weakness with another woman while you're married to her!"
"Quinn! You're going past the limit!" Mac warned her
"I saw your limit well!" she laughed "What has happened once it can also happen again!"
"Quinn, if you do not want to find yourself in trouble, stop it! End up to do your job and go back to Jersey City!"
"Mac, I have the knife by the handle!" she said waving the report “There is dissent against you! Know how it is, I do not want you to come ..." she said with a wicked glee looking upward "How to say it in a pretty way? -Relieved from office-!"
"What do you want?"
"A favor!" she exclaimed seeing in him a yield "In Jersey City they are going to appoint a new supervisor at the crime lab! Yours is the place that was to be mine so..."
"You want me to put in a good word for you!"
"You guessed it! Hurry up or I will cover that place!" she said pointing to the chair and the desk "I love the view you see from this window! Almost as much as that of Jersey City!" she said leaving
"I think you should call Mac! I don’t want that harpy in here!" Jo said angrily.
Mac picked up the phone breaking away from Christine and dialed a number "Hello, this is Detective Mac Taylor!">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!