Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

CSI NY Today is life

Do you rember the incredible ending speach of Mac Taylor?

“As police officers in this big, complicated city we see so much bad. So many souls filled with hatred and violence. And it's our job to look for them, chase after them and confront them. Over time, they can become all we see. As with all evil, some good will always come from it. It can bring us together with some of the most dedicated, honorable, kind-hearted people we could ever hope to meet. It can fill hearts with a love so strong that it will endure forever... and create unbreakable friendships that will last even in the face of life's most difficult challenges.

Sometimes, the good comes when we most need it and least expect it. If we are lucky enough to notice it, set our eyes upon it and appreciate it, it can almost make us forget all of the bad. Today is life. The only life you're sure of. Make the most of today. Words of wisdom. A slice of goodness passed on by an innocent soul whose life was cut short by an errant bullet. These are words that will always stay with me, words that are about to change the course of my life forever.”

Now, listen to this song!


Here's my chance for a new beginning
I saved the best for a better ending
And in the end I'll make it up to you, you'll see
You'll get the very best of me

Your time is running out
You're never gonna get it back
Make the most of every moment
Stop saving the best for last
  
Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
One day too late
One day too late


What we can say? For sure it's something incredible! "One day too late" seem has been written for the last episode!
I read that "Today is life" has taken inspiration from a fact which really happened... and if the writer listened also to this song??? Even the words are recalling the last episode of CSI NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!