Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Gary sinise Gangnam?!


Ok, keep calm! Everyone has danced Gangnam Style in his life in stupid parties! I've done it on Halloween night 3 years ago with Macarena, Danza Kuduro, La Colita... 
I swered to my self that I wouldn't danced another time in my life that song! (refered to Gangnam Style) It's too stupid!

Maybe I'm just Italian and here in Italy has never happened that a man (especially if famous) about 59 years old has done these things... 

Otherwise we still have picturesque characters, as comedians who become politicians... 

Maybe it's better a Gary Sinise who likes stupid dances than another little dwarf who ruled us for so long, in France they called him "The Mummy", here in Italy they insist on call him "Cavaliere." Please note that I didn't mention names but everyone knows who he is (this is the third thing that a foreigner mentions to an Italian, after pizza and mafia)... 

Definitly Gary Sinise's better of all the shit we have in Italy! He still be cool!

I like see a message in what people decide to do in their lives, because there's always a reason for everything. What can be the message of Gary Sinise here? Life is too short for not having fun even if you are "old"? Fuck the world I'm wise enough and I to do what I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!