Translate

Sunday, January 26, 2014

10 ways to explain how...

How do I get the inspiration to write CSI NY season 10


1) Study Hitchcock and History of Cinema in Highschool and University and find out that "Point of View" has a plot that looks like "Rear Window" and many ways of presenting the events with the film editing are very similar to Hitchcock ones! For this reason play the stupid game "hunting at the Hitchcock's quote of the episode" 



2) Find out that the episode of February 22 could be the last one and then you get a confirm of your terror


3) Keep your mind open to new ideas, expecially about new information technologies (es Google Glasses)


4) Be interested on how the human body works, expecially on various illnesses and tumors, and do a review of the chemistry studied in high school


5)Pushing the limits of your imagination when you do relaxing activities such as: getting to sleep, shower, squeeze oranges for juice, listen to music, watch other spy movies or thrillers (most of the times the ideas come during the end credits) and walk in complete solitude on the bicycle and pedestrian street (pay attention to bicycles and shits of dogs! Do not completely disconnect the brain from real life!)






6) To have lot of free time in summer! After had walked in the mountains spending time by picking and eating blueberries, so much as to make purple lips, it began the practice of escape from reality!



7) Watch CSI New York on tv, without worrying about the fact that your sister is disgusted by the corpses especially at dinner time, while mommy says that Gary Sinise is cute and also granny comes out with expressions in dialet that means "How a beautiful guy!" (Te chi che bel Bagaii!)


8) If during the evening someone speaks about a fact happened several years ago remember it, even if you won't use it!
Also horror stories are good!


9) To have a dream and to follow it! 
In my case I love write, to see things that I create grow and acting. The theater company to which I belonged dissolved even because I haven't had the balls to accept the task of director at the age of 17 (when our playwright has forsaken us) because among this group there were even the adults (40-50 years old people) while the youngest member was 6 years old! 
Now, with the benefit of hindsight, I regret not having had the courage to put myself to the test! 
I started acting at the age of 12 (just to try it but it was useful to win a little introverted character that I have) and most importantly a teacher of middle school had seen me acting and asked me to be among the actors in the musical at end of the year: "West Side Story" (changed to "Way Out Story" for not paying the copyright) and I had to play one of the most useless female characters: Anybody's (luckly I haven't had to sing but I had to play with flute the main songs such as interrogation of music. I remember I got 8/10)
I went on to play with my company of origin up to 17 years and I studied the history of theater in high school ... I worked as everyone in the writing of scripts for the various shows (because that was the fun part: the show was really our only and unique!)
This a picture before our last performance and during performing!



10) Be what you are and give a damn of fears for the first time in life!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!