Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1.10 it means -20 Hours to the ending of CSI NY in Italy


Ok, I don't have to cry! 
Because between the plot of the Epidose Finale 
and the fact that it is the last episode of the series
is painful and terrifying!

Someone who is able to persuade CBS to do a Season 10?

The fact that I finished to write it on Jan 2 as the real season finale 
doesn't make me more happy!
I won't never see it on TV!
Who would care about the story of a 20 years Italian girl?
This blog is the only card I can play!
I hope that someone notice it!
My project is to show that CSI NY fans are all over the world and they're a lot!
But without helps and views it will be stay here and it will became trush!

I don't know what to write down now!
I hope you will appreciate this blog and the Season 10 that I'm sharing!
For me it's late and it's better to take some rest!
Unfurtunatly exams at university are really close!
I was studying until few minutes ago!
I'm going to become crazy with "Media's Economy"
(Yeah I study Communication, History of Cinema and tv, Lenguage of cinema, literature and media, Advertising, Psycology of Communication and there's also Economy!)

Good night, Good morning or Good Afternoon
to the all CSI NY fans
and to the rest of the world who has seen this post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!