Translate

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Meet Joe Black"



In Italy this movie has the title "Vi presento Joe Black" it means: I introduce you Joe Black (a bit different from the original title!)
This is the last scene of the movie it's in Italian Dub!
The  Italian particularity is that we use the same dubber for the same foreign actor. Brad Pitt has the same voice in all the movie we've dubbed! His voice is given by Sandro Acerbo!

Susan was portraied by Claire Forlani! (do you remember who she is in CSI NY? Stupid question!)

Sandro Acerbo has dubbed also Mac Taylor! With this voice! (When I grew enought to start understanding English I swear that I couldn't understand anything of what Gary Sinise was saying in the series of CSI NY cause of his strong voice! I go crazy even now sometimes! Do a comparison on your own!)

What a strange concidence that in this movie, in the Italian version, there are a part of Mac Taylor (voice) and a part of Peyton (actress)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!