Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gary Sinise age inprogress... + mental delirium of the author












Also a guy that I know has that hair and beard style!
We call him "Gesù" (translated it means Jesus!)





Now Gary Sinise's fans can die happy! 
(it's a common Italian a manner of speaking 
I don't know if it exists also in English and American English! I didn't ceck it out!)

By hoping he (Gary Sinise) won't find the photo gallery I made
I wish you all good day!
I go to bed now (02.17 here in Italy)
I hate studying Psychology of Audiovisual Communication 
half in English and half in Italian knowing that they'll asses me in Italian 
(also for the English part)
Before sleep I'll listen some music!
"Don't stop me know" (Queen)
"Domani smetto" (Articolo31)
"La notte dei desideri" (Jovanotti)
"Gimme five" (Jovanotti)
and
Disney songs (Lion King, Robin Hood, Aladdin...)

The only thing that I won't do it's pray!
I stopped beliving in the magic power of God!

Tomorrow on the train I'll revise all the chapters
(I hope they ask Ekman! 
It's the only one that I can remember now 
because he's related to the tv series "Lie to me")

Good Night

O(-_-)O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!