Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

TO YOU ALL fans of CSI:NY

Hi!

I just want to say Thank You!
All this is possible because You are continuing to follow me!

It semms obvious, but the 1000 views happened just because you made it possible! 
I hope You will keep the blog grow! 
I'm nothing without you all! 

I hope that one day the Americans Producers will reconsider the decision to end CSI New York with the season 9! My biggest dream is to see a season ten! 

I'm steel ending to write my own Season 10 and, siriusly, I would never thought too reache so many views so soon! 

I'm concluding by saing that it's up to You! 
And I hope You will help me in this adventure! 

By the way, thank You (again)!
Alice 

The best crime and scientific show ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!