Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mac and his girls







 We hear Mac talk about her for 7 season!
We saw her in the first episode of season 8 and in the last one! Alleluhia!
















We have an amazing romance with Peyton during the third season! We all know how it ended! I won't never understand why the authors decided to let her return in "Point of view" (the only declared citation to a Hitchcock movie)


















During season 6 we have another girl in Mac's life! The ER Aubrey Hunter! (if the most of fans hated Peyton what you think they do with her?)
"Dear number 39" and "Dear number 40"
When I was at Primary school I used to write "love stories" in this way!




























Finnally someone had a simple idea!
"Why don't put at Mac's side someone who is nothing special?"
So they created Christine! Sometimes the most stupid ideas are the best one!
Be sure! In my season 10 nothing is normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment now! I'll answer!